Breastfeeding support services
antenatal Breastfeeding education and classes
*learn about Breastfeeding
*discuss with us your preexisting conditions that could effect breastfeeding
* establish a plan with us
* discuss which current Breast pumps are available and most popular on the market and whether it is worth getting a pump or not - you could save $$ by not getting to much equipment or a pump that you don't need.
Individualised learning at home in person or via Skype
The fee is $130/60 min session ( travel allowance might be charged if more than 20 km distance from Pearce).
Longer sessions are available.
* "one on one" at home
* or via Skype
the first visit:
*usually takes around 1.5hrs
fee $200 ( $220 after hours ( before 8:00 or 17:00 or later, or weekend / public holidays), if you live >20kms from Pearce travel costs may occur ( as per the disclaimer below)
*subsequent visits may take less time and cost between $90- $120 depending on length of consultation and may also attract a fee for travel costs.
My offer is:
*discussing your concerns
*exploring your goals
*assessment of the current situation
*examining any obstacles
*creating a plan/ a strategy
*follow up and evaluation
Being available as a consistent person to discuss where the strategies and your own path is taking you.
Breastpump Hire and Sale
* contact us directly to find out more about the options of breast pump hire and sale
- we stock Spectra Pumps ( S1 and S2)
- we ensure that the breast flange sizes are fitting correctly at no cost
- we stock Hakaa pumps
- we have LaVie breast massagers
Disclaimer: All services have to be paid in full at time of service. We accept cash, Paypal and some credit cards.
If you live more than 20km distance from our business address (Pearce (ACT)) we will charge an extra fee as follows:
21-30 kms driven ( one way): $ 15 added per visit
31-50 kms driven ( one way): $ 40 added per visit
51-70 kms driven ( one way): $ 70 added per visit